Sunday 20 January 2013

Very.co,uk Complaints



To Very.co.uk complaints represtantives Rahan Mohammed, Kiran Hundle and Mike Kent, I would like to congratulate you on the most worst customer service
and complaint handling on behalf of Very.co.uk over Christmas 2012. They say 2 heads are better than 1, but 3 heads seemed to be spoil the whole thing
in relation to my online shopping experience with Very.co.uk. After they bragged how they would guarantee Christmas Eve delivery for orders placed up until
9pm on 23rd December, I thought I'd believe them and purchased a coat for £100, and was happy to pay the extra next day delivery, PLUS morning deliver charges.
Unfortunately, my terrible experience led to a string of complaints with Very.co.uk and their daft sidekick delivery team at Yodel on Christmas Eve.

My first Very.co.uk complaint:
I have had someone from My Yodel come to my house to deliver a product - they DID NOT allow me enough time to answer the door. They DID NOT have any common sense to then leave an obviously marked and pre-paid as a Christmas Eve delivery with a neighbour!!!!!! (i recently had a M&S delivery which was left with me on behalf of a neighbour a few days ago!!!! - so why not Very/My Yodel!!)
My Yodel's website and telephone service DO NOT allow me to use their delivery reference number of 30237127 as it is a new and unrecognised number. The online form returns an error message and what is worse is that the telephone service hangs up because it doesn't recognise it. It doesn't even allow me to speak to someone. I have emailed Yodel to return the delivery today.
Hence this is to also notify you that I want the below item delivered before 9pm on 24th December 2012.
ANY LATER, and you will receive it back and I expect a FULL REFUND!!


My first response
Thank you for your email about your order for shearling Coat.
I'm sorry that it's taking longer to arrive than expected.
From checking your account I can see that the order was despatched on 23rd December 2012 and you should be receiving it very soon.  I can confirm the item has been loaded onto the van for delivery.
You can track the status of your order at anytime - simply visit the Where's My Order? section of My Account.
If you still haven't received your order by 10th January 2013 please get back to us so we can look into this for you.
Thank you for shopping at www.very.co.uk and I'm sorry for any inconvenience this delay has caused.
Kind Regards
Rahan Mohammed
Very.co.uk customer services team


My second email complaint to Very.co.uk:
Did you even read my email Rahan????
It says that delivery HAS BEEN attempted today in the MOST LAME manner possible!!
Tell the delivery company to come back around today please as I have paid for!!!
Whoever it was knocked and flew away like Superman and had vanished when I went out. They didnt even have the common sense to leave the item with a neighbour despite it marked and prepaid for a Christmas Eve delivery.
SO either get it re-delivered today or expect me to return it back to you later. The item is no good to me when the recipient won't be here to receive it as their christmas present after today!.
Thanks


My second response:
Thank you for your email about your recent order.
I'm sorry to hear that you missed our carrier when they tried to deliver your parcel.
Please contact our carrier, Yodel, using the parcel upi on 0800 157 7777 to arrange a new delivery date. Their lines are open 8.00 am to 9.00 pm Monday to Friday and 9.00 am to 1.00 pm on Saturday.
Alternatively, please visit www.myyodel.co.uk and enter the parcel reference number on the calling card to arrange a new delivery date through their website.
I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.
Thank you for shopping at Very.
Kind Regards
Kiran Hundle
Very.co.uk customer services team


My third email complaint to Very.co.uk
I have rang them - no answer
I have used their online form - it doesnt recognise the reference number as it is new
so unfortunately i dont want the present after today as the recipient will not be here.
Please advise on how to return and get a refund.
thanks


My fourth email complaint to Very.co.uk
In fact, why don't you try to ring them and tell them to return the item today and lets see how far you get. The experience of what i have gone through with Yodel myself will be of value to your company in realising how useless your "delivery" contractors are.
I've tried and they do not answer.


My third response received after Christmas!!!! Ridiculous
Thanks for your email about the Shearling coat you've ordered.
According to our records, this has now been delivered to you.
Should you have any further issues, please don't hesitate to get back in touch.
Kind Regards
Mike Kent
Very.co.uk customer services team


My fifth email complaint to Very.co.uk
Yeah its been delivered although confirming this to me AFTER Christmas eve is useless.
I paid the extra charge for a Xmas Eve delivery, i also paid extra for a 9am-12pm delivery YET your contractors dont have common sense to pass parcels to a neighbour!!
USELESS SERVICE ALL ROUND  - hence why i complained to watchdog!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment